13/9/11

summer romantic / verano romantico

summer romantic





One of the trends for this spring summer, is the romantic, where he dominates the raw, pastel colors, combined with laces and textures as the leather, begins to revise your wardrobe and to find all the dresses with applications laces and macramé, I already I am revising mine since this is the trend that but pleases me for being very comfortable, and fresh.  I cannot expect more to that the summer arrive!

In my next one post I will speak of the Trend Color Block that also comes itself with force this summer :) 

.................................................................................................................


Una de las tendencias para esta primavera verano, es la romántica, donde predomina los colores pasteles, crudos, acompañado de encajes y texturas como el cuero, empieza por revisar tu ropero y sacar todos los vestidos con aplicaciones encajes y macramé, yo ya estoy revisando el mío ya que esta es la tendencia que mas me agrada por ser muy cómoda, y fresca. ¡No puedo esperar más a que llegue el verano!

En mi próximo post hablaré de la Tendencia Color Block que también se viene con fuerza este verano :)

1 comentario:

Urbanikomentarios.

recent posts

Pinterest